Cliffs Auto Service is the preferred service center in Springtown or Weatherford Texas for you tune up or Diagnostic needs for either your car or light trucks. We work on both gas and diesel engines and have the finest and most up to date equipment in the area. We have excellent diagnosticians at both store and are normally able to complete the job in one day. We have an excellent warranty and have only ASE certified people working for you on these jobs.
Here is a typical tune-up:
- Replace the fuel filter. Filters get clogged with particles and it can decrease the car's efficiency and power.
- Change the spark plugs and check the plug wires. Bad plugs or wires lead to mileage inefficiency, loss of power, and rough starts. We'll want to make sure you get new plugs and replace old wires.
- Replace distributor cap and rotor. Some cars do not come these items, but if you have them, we can replace them.
- Check ignition system and timing. Older vehicles rely on ignition timing.
- Make needed adjustments to valves and check/replace gaskets if oil is leaking.
- Belts are an important part of the tune up. We check all your belts and replace them if we see signs of wear and tear.
- Check all fluids and top off any levels.
- Change oil and filter if needed.
- Check and replace air filter.
- Check and adjust clutch in cars with manual transmission.
- Service battery. Clean cables, add distilled water, and clean terminals.